Andaman Honeymoon PACKAGES
5 NIGHT / 6 DAYS PACKAGE
2 NIGHT PORTBLAIR
2 NIGHT HAVELOCK
1 NIGHT NAIL ISLAND
Travel to Andaman Islands and explore the lush green tropical forests, sun-kissed beaches and sparkling waters. Spend some fun moments at the capital city, Port Blair and pay a visit to the famous Cellular Jail where you can enjoy the Sound and Light Show and visit other museums and beaches. Get mesmerized by the perfect scenic beauty of the Havelock Island and enjoy sunbathing at the popular Radhanagar Beach. Enjoy a session of snorkeling at Elephant beach and a visit to Kalapathar beach. Trip to this exotic place is incomplete without a visit to Ross island and Corbyn’s Cove beach and the famous “Sunset Point” Chidiya Tapu in Port Blair.
DETAILED DAYWISE PROGRAMME
|Day 1 :-Arrival at Port Blair (Corbyn's Cove + Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show)||Arrival to Andaman Islands at Port Blair Airport. Meet & Greet service, our representative will transfer you from airport to Port Blair Hotel. Relax & refresh yourself. Then proceed to Corbyn's Cove Beach, it is 7 Kms from the town, is the coconut-palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, surfing and sun-basking. Visit Cellular Jail. At Evening time you can observe -The saga of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive in “SOUND & LIGHT SHOW” in Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair hotel.|
|Day 2 :-Port Blair – Havelock by Ferry + Radhanagar Beach||After Breakfast Departure for Havelock ; This journey is of around 2.5 hours. On reaching, get transferred to the respective hotels to complete the check-in formalities. Unwind yourself. In the Afternoon, you visit the popular Radhanagar Beach, which is also known as Beach No 7. It was also rated as the 'Best Beach in Asia' by the Time Magazine. Sunset views appear truly magical from this beach. Back to the hotel for unwinding and overnight stay.|
|Day 3 :- Personal Activity Scuba Diving & Water sports.||After Breakfast Enjoy Water Sports Activity on Elephant Beach and back to Hotel and halt.|
|Day 4 :- Havelock to Neil Island.||After Breakfast Departure For Nail Island by Mac Cruise After Arrived in Nail Island Check In At Hotel After Refreshment Visit Laxmanpur beach, Natural Bridge & Bharatpur beach etc and Halt in Nail Island.|
|Day 5 Neil Island to Port Blair||After Breakfast Departure for Port Blair by Cruise ; After arrived in Portblair Enjoy Shopping in Portblair and Halt in Portblair.|
|Day 6 Portblair to Hometown||After Breakfast Check out From Hotel and Driver Will Be Drop Out At Airport. Proceed to your Home Destination with lovely memories.|
Cost Per Person Depends on Hotel Category wise
STANDARD PACKAGE 23,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 01 FEB 2022 to 31 OCT 2022).
DELUXE PACKAGE 28,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 01 FEB 2022 to 31 OCT 2022).
LUXURY PACKAGE 35,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 01 FEB 2022 to 31 OCT 2022).
NEW POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19
1) If for any reason, you cancel the booking, then you have to pay 2.5% cancellation charges of the booking amount.
2) Due to Covid, the majority of hotels are offering minimal food and services. Any cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per hotel policy only. We are not liable for the same.
3) Suppose the payment has been made to the hotels against any booking & later booking gets cancelled due to any reason. In that case, we can only refund the Amount once we get a Refund from the Hotel. If Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1)Accommodation in A/c rooms as given hotels in 1 Double Occupancy basis in all the Places.
2)Meal Plan as per selection i.e. MAP Plan 5 Breakfast (from 2nd day on wards) & 5 Dinners (from 1st day on wards) for 02 Adults through the Trip.
3)All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle (Ertiga/Xylo/Similar) at all the islands on Point To Point basis.
4)All side Ferry Tickets Included in base class. For Port Blair-Havelock + Havlock-Neil + Neil-Port Blair Cruise will be their (Makruzz / Green Ocean). Cruise tickets are totally based on Subject to Availability or Technical Problems. If private cruise operators are not operating their cruise then will book through government cruise. If the Trip cancels due to weather condition, then we will give you the substitute trips like Chidhiyatapu and Wandoor.
5)Normal Ferry Tickets for Ross Island & North Bay Tour.
6)Half day Port Blair city tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
7)All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
1)GST 5% will be applicable on total billing invoice.
2)COVID-19 Test/Vaccine, Mask, Sanitizers or any other safety equipments.
3)Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
4)Flight Fares are not included.
5)Water Sports / Adventure Activities / Glass Bottom Boat Ride.
6)Any personal expenses like room service and special orders like alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
7)Any extra excursions, activities or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
8)Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
9)Other meals not mentioned, Insurance, laundry, telephone calls, Mineral Water, Snacks, Insurance and incidentals.
10)Honeymoon/Anniversary freebies, bed decoration, cake, candle light dinner, romantic setup if any.
11)Compulsory Meals/Gala Dinners if any.
12)Surcharges during Christmas/New Year/Super Peak/Season.
13)All other things which is not mentioned under the head of Inclusions.
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.