Special Australia Tour Package – 9N /10D
Sydney is its heart, with over 30,000 years of history spread out for all to admire. Featherdale Wildlife Park, Darling Harbour, Sydney Olympic park and Sydney tower are some of Sydney’s prime attractions that should not be missed on an Australia vacation. An unfathomable array of attractions can be found across Australia, from beach towns to glorious medieval castles, great country manors of the nobility, the spectacular scenery of Perth, Fraser Island National Park, the 12 Apostles, the Royal Exhibition Building, and Sydney Aquarium.
|DAYWISE DETAILS||TOUR PROGRAMME|
|DAY 1||ARRIVAL SYDNEY
Arrival Sydney airport. Transfer to hotel & Overnight Sydney.
After breakfast city tour of Sydney include Opera House, Parliament House, Hyde Park, Sydney Park, Sydney Tower and Darling Harbour. Overnight Sydney.
After breakfast full day visit to Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park to see Kangaroos, wombats, dingoes. Overnight Sydney.
|DAY 4||SYDNEY-BRISBANE-GOLD COAST
After breakfast transfer to Brisbane by air. Transfer to Gold Coast. Overnight Gold Coast.
|DAY 5||GOLD COAST
After breakfast full day visit to Movie world / Sea World. Overnight Gold Coast.
|DAY 6||GOLD COAST
After breakfast full day visit to Dream world. Overnight Gold Coast.
|DAY 7||GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – CAIRNS
After breakfast transfer to Cairns by air. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight Cairns.
After breakfast full day visit to Kuranda including scenic rail, rainforest. Overnight Cairns.
After breakfast full day visit to Green island – world's largest expanses of Coral. Overnight Cairns.
|DAY 10||CAIRNS DEPARTURE
Transfer to airport for onward flight.
1)Accommodation for 3N in Melbourne
2)Accommodation for 3N in Gold Coast
3)Accommodation for 3N in Sydney
4)Daily Breakfast (Except Day 1)
5)Half Day City Tour of Melbourne
6)Half Day City Tour of Sydney
7)Full Day adventure at Great Ocean Road overlooking sunset at Twelve Apostles in Melbourne
8)Thrilling Jet Boat Ride in Gold Coast
9)Tour of Blue Mountains in Sydney
10)Return Airport Transfers in all cities on seat in coach basis
11)All Tours and Transfers are on Seat-In-Coach Basis
COST FOR PER PERSON:-(**KINDLY CALL US FOR THE AFFORDABLE Australia TRAVEL PACKAGES**)
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1)All expenses of personal nature like tips, mineral water, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus and optional tours.
3)Gst 5% & TCS 5% additional
4)Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.
5)Australia Tourist Visa
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & 10% (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.