PACKAGE – Bhubaneshwar-Puri-Konarak-Chilka (5 Night/6 Days)
Plan your exotic and customized Orissa Holiday Package with us, you can enjoy Orissa holiday packages with us. Travel to Orissa by availing the Orissa Tour Packages and have a wonderful travelling experience. Explore the various places of interest in Orissa by travelling around this popular tourist destination. The Orissa Travel packages are designed to make the Orissa tours are memorable journey so book Orissa Holiday Packages with us and enjoy Orissa Warm Welcome and of course World Famous Chilka Lake and Konark Sun Temple……
DETAILED DAYWISE PROGRAMME
|DAY 1||ARRIVAL AT BHUBANESWAR.
Arrival at Bhubaneswar (City of Temples).On arrival at Bhubaneswar airport/Railway Station transfer to the hotel. Later on proceed for a half day sightseeing of tribal museum (closed on Monday), Udaigiri & Khandagiri caves meant for Jaina monastics dated to 1st century BC). Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
|DAY 2||BHUBANESWAR- PURI.
Morning after breakfast drive to Puri enroute visit to Dhauli famous for its (peace pagoda), Chausathyogini temple at Hirapur ,Pipli( Applique village),Raghurajpur ( Artisans village ). On arrival at Puri check in at the hotel .After refreshment visit to Lord Jagannath temple (Non Hindus are not allowed so view from roof top), Gundicha temple. Overnight in Puri.
|DAY 3||CHILIKA LAKE AT SATPADA- PURI.
Morning after breakfast drive to Chilika Lake at Satpada( Largest brackish water lake in Asia ).At Satpada take a boat cruise to visit to Irrawaddy dolphins sea mouth . Visit to beach market for shopping .Evening visit to Lord Jagannath temple (Non Hindus are not allowed so view from roof top). Overnight in Puri.
|DAY 4||PURI –SUN TEMPLE AT KONARK.
Morning after breakfast visit to Sun Temple at Konark which is a world heritage monument .Enroute visit to Godess Ramchandi Temple ,Konark museum .Afternoon Relax yourselves at Chandrabhaga beach .Back to Konark . Overnight in Konark.
|DAY 5||KONARK – BHUBANESWAR.
Morning after breakfast drive back to Bhubaneswar. On arrival at Bhubaneswar visit to famous city temples including Lord Parsurameswar Temple ( Small but beautiful temple) , Lord Mukteswar Temple (Gem of Orissan architecture ),Lord Brahemeswar Temple & Lord Lingaraj Temple ( Non hindus are not allowed so view from roof top) ,Rajarani Temple( Prototype of Khajuraho. Afternoon visit to Nandankanan Zoo (closed on Monday).This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
|DAY 6||IN BHUBANESWAR, Morning proceed for departure transfer.|
Standard Package Package Cost Per Person : Rs. 22,000/- Per Person (From 07-April-2021 to 30-Jun-2021)
Deluxe Package Package Cost Per Person : Rs. 26,000/- Per Person (From 07-April-2021 to 30-Jun-2021)
NEW POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19
1) If for any reason, customer cancel the booking, then you have to pay 2.5% cancellation charges of the booking amount.
2) Due to Covid, the majority of hotels are offering minimal food and services. Any cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per hotel policy only. We are not liable for the same.
3) Suppose the payment has been made to the hotels against any booking & later booking gets cancelled due to any reason. In that case, we can only refund the Amount once we get a Refund from the Hotel. If Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels on Breakfast basis.
2) Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
3) Land transportation from pick up till drop Station to Station or Airport to Airport or as per round itinerary trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
4) Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on the day of quotation.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.