PACKAGE – Darjiling-Gangtok-Pelling (6 Night/7 Days)
Plan your exotic and customized Darjeeling Holiday Package with us, you can enjoy Darjeeling holiday packages with us. Travel to Darjeeling by availing the Darjeeling tour packages and have a wonderful travelling experience. Explore the various places of interest in Darjeeling by travelling around this popular tourist destination. The Darjeeling Travel packages are designed to make the Darjeeling tours are memorable journey so book Darjeeling holiday packages with us and enjoy North East Beautiful Warm Welcome and of course Tchangu lake and some more interesting tourist spots near by ……..
Kachendzonga Peak, Tea Gardens, Tiger Hill, Rock Garden, Batasia Loop Ghoom Monastery, P.N. Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tea Garden, Japanese Temple.
Tchangu lake, Baba Mandir, Botanical Garden, Do-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibet logy.
Views of Mount Kachendzonga, Rimbi Waterfall, Rock Garden, Kachendzonga falls, Khecheopalri wish lake, Pemayangtse Monastery, Changey Water Falls, Dantam Valley.
DETAILED DAYWISE PROGRAMME
|DAY 1||Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station – Gangtok (5600 ft.) (Approx – 130 kms 4 hrs)
Day 01: Assistance on arrival at Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok.
|DAY 2||Gangtok – Sight seeing (Approx – 52 kms)
Day 02: Post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft). Overnight in Gangtok.
|DAY 3||Gangtok – Sightseeing – Pelling (6200 ft) (Approx – 135 Kms / 5 hrs)
Day 03: After breakfast embark on a half day local sightseeing tour of Gangtok covering Ban Jakhri Falls, Dro-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Handicraft Centre, and Flower Show. Return to hotel. Post lunch take the transfer to Pelling. On the way visit Ravangla with a short Tea break. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Rest of the day free or at own. Overnight in Pelling.
|DAY 4||Pelling – Sightseeing
Day 04: After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Pelling covering – Darap Valley, Rimbi Water Falls, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Falls, Khachoedpalri Lake. Return to hotel. Post lunch continue sightseeing tour covering – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Helipad Ground. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Pelling.
|DAY 5||Pelling – Darjeeling (7100 ft.) (Approx – 120 Kms 4 hrs).
Day 05: After breakfast take the transfer to Darjeeling. ‘The Queen of the Hills’. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Rest of the day free or can be spent at the Mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling.
|DAY 6||Darjeeling – Sightseeing
Day 06: Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering – Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee selfhelp Centre (closed on Sunday) & Tea Garden (outer view). Evening free or can be spent at the mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling.
|DAY 7||Darjeeling – Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station (Approx – 80 kms / 3 hrs)
Day 07: Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station for your onward journey.
Standard Package Cost is 24,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 01 JULY 2023 TO 30 SEP 2023)
Deluxe Package Cost is 28,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 01 JULY 2023 TO 30 SEP 2023)
Super Deluxe Package Cost is 32,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% and (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 01 SEP 2023 TO 30 SEP 2023)
(ALL ARE RATES HIKED BY 10% FROM OCT TO JAN 2023)
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels on Breakfast basis.
2) Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
3) Land transportation from pick up till drop Station to Station or Airport to Airport or as per round itinerary trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
4) Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on the day of quotation.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.