Mussoorie Corbett Nainital Romantic Honeymoon Package
2 Night Mussoorie
1 Night Corbett.
2 Night Nainital.
Kempty Fall, Rope Way and Mall Road.
Corbett National Park.
Naini Lake, Naini Devi Temple, Dorathy Seat, Table Land, Cable Car, Naini Pick, Snow View, Hanumangarh, Bhim Tal, Sat Tal & Nakuchiya Tal.
DETAILED DAY WISE PROGRAMME
|Delhi-Mussoorie (310 K.M 8 Hrs)||Arrive in Delhi Airport/Railway station driver will be pick up from outside of the main exit and departure for Mussoorie; Then, drive to the district of Dehradun to visit the serene hill station of Mussoorie. A popular tourist destination, this hill town lies at a height of 1800 metres from sea level. Serving as the gateway to the shrines of Yamunotri and Gangotri, this place receives hordes of pilgrims as well as holidaymakers throughout the year;Arrive in Mussoorie and overnight in Mussoorie.|
|Mussoorie||After breakfast full day sightseeing in Mussoorie here you can seen Mussoorie Lake, Jwalaji Temple,Kempty Falls or go to the Mall road for shopping after sightseeing in Mussoorie overnight in Mussoorie|
|Mussoorie-Corbett(287 K.M/7 Hours)||After breakfast checkout from hotel at 08.00 and departure for Corbett on the way you can enjoy scenic photography;arrive in Corbett check in to the hotel and halt.|
|Corbett-Nainital(153 K.M / 6 Hrs)||After early morning you can enjoy Tiger safari in Corbett National Park/after morning safari check out from the hotel and departure to nainital;arrive in nainital and halt.|
|Nainital||After breakfast in hotel, proceed to Nainital Local Sightseeing city tour of Nainital. Visit the Naina Devi Temple and Hanuman Garhi. Enjoy a boat ride in the Naini Lake (boats can be hired directly). We recommend a visit to Snow View by a Gondola (ropeway), from where you will get the most spectacular view of the snow-capped peaks. In the afternoon proceed for a Lake tour. Visit Naukuchiatal / Sattal/ Bhimtal etc. Stay overnight at the hotel in Nainital.|
|Nainital-Delhi(300 K.M 8 hrs Approx)||Its time to say bye bye:Check out from hotel at 09.00 and departure for Delhi;Arrive in Delhi and driver will be drop out at Delhi Railway station/Airport as per your flight/Railway Schedule,Tour end with Golden Memories.|
STANDARD PACKAGE 22,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 15 JUNE 2021 to 30 SEP 2021).
DELUXE PACKAGE 26,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 15 JUNE 2021 to 30 SEP 2021).
LUXURY PACKAGE 30,000/- PER PERSON (Valid From 15 JUNE 2021 to 30 SEP 2021).
NEW POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19
1) If for any reason, you cancel the booking, then you have to pay 2.5% cancellation charges of the booking amount.
2) Due to Covid, the majority of hotels are offering minimal food and services. Any cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per hotel policy only. We are not liable for the same.
3) Suppose the payment has been made to the hotels against any booking & later booking gets cancelled due to any reason. In that case, we can only refund the Amount once we get a Refund from the Hotel. If Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels with Breakfast Everywhere.
2) Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
3) Land transportation from pick up till drop Station to Station or Airport to Airport or as per round itinerary trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
4) Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on the day of quotation.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.