Pithapur Kuravpur Dattadham Yatra Tour Packages From Pune Mumbai
MAIN TOURIST DESTINATION IN THIS TOUR:-
PITHAPUR SHRIPAD SHRI VALLABH TEMPLE, KUNTI MADHAV TEMPLE,ANGHA LAXMI TEMPLE, SHRI KUKUTESHWARA SWAMY TEMPLE, GOPALBABA ASHRAM, SHREE SWAMI SAMARTH MATH ETC.
SHRI VEERA VENKATA SATAYANARAYANA SWAMY VARI DEVASTHANAM.
SHRIPAD SHRIVALLABH SWAMY TEMPLE, VATVRUKSHA, TEMBE SWAMI GUFA.
SHRIPAD SHREE VALLABH SWAMY VIRAT AVTAR DARSHAN MANDIR DARSHAN.
SHRI RAGHAVENDRA SWAMY TEMPLE.
(**Kindly Please Note That This is Yatra not an a Leisure Tour So Please Co-ordinate With us as a Yatra**)
**KINDLY PLEASE NOTE ALL DATTADHAM YATRIS WE ARE NOT RECOMMENDING TO TRAVEL BETWEEN MARCH MID WEEK TO AUGUST MID WEEK IN MARCH MID WEEK TO JULY 1ST WEEK DUE TO WATER LEVEL GOES DOWN BOAT SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE YOU HAVE TO CROSS THE RIVER IN KURAVPUR BY WALK APPROX 2 KM AND IN RAINY SEASON DUE TO EXCESS WATER LEVEL WE ARE NOT RECOMMENDING YATRA UPTO MID OF AUGUST**
BEST SEASON TO TRAVEL FOR PITHAPUR KURAVPUR DATTA DHAM YATRA AUGUST MID WEEK TO MARCH 1ST WEEK**
|DAY 1PUNE/ MUMBAI-PITHAPURAM||Departure for Pithapuram from Pune by Konark Express at 5.50 P.M/ Mumbai Dadar at 02.15 P.M, Thane at 02.35 P.M & Kalyan at 02.58 P.m. ; Night Journey in Train.(Customer have to Carry our Own Food)|
|DAY 2PITHAPURAM DARSHAN||Arrived in Pithapuram at 02.15 P.M Transfer to Pithapuram Hotel Day free at Pithapuram Evening Palkhi Sohala Dinner and halt in Pithapuram.(Kindly note that Customer have to take Morning Breakfast in Train Tea / Coffee by Own)|
|DAY 3 PITHAPUR – ANNAVARAM – DEPARTURE||After Breakfast Sightseeing of Pithapur covering Shripad Shree Vallabh Temple, Kunti Madhav Temple, Anagha Laxmi Temple, Shree Kukkuteshwar Swami Temple, Gopal Baba Ashram, Shree Swami Samarth Math After Local Sightseeing in Pithapuram Check out From hotel and Proceed to Annavaram. Explore Shree Satyanarayana Swamy Temple Darshan ; After Darshan We Enjoy South Indian Dinner and departure for Kachiguda at 8.30 P.M Night Journey in Train.|
|DAY 4 Mahabubnagar-KURAVPUR||Arrived in Mahabubnagar at 09.40 Am and Departure for Kuravpur On the way we served Breakfast at hotel Fixed Menu; After Breakfast Departure for Kuravpur Approx Distance is 80 Km 2 Hrs. Check in at Kuravpur Approx at 12.30 P.M After Refreshment We Take Lunch Free Leisure in Panchdev Pahad and halt.|
|DAY 5 KURAVPUR – MANTRALAYAM-RAICHUR-PUNE DEPARTURE||After Early Morning at 05.30 A.M We proceed for Kuravpur Rudra Abhishek By Speed Boat; After Rudra Abhishek Visit Kuravpur Local Sightseeing by Walk here we can seen Vatavruksha , Tembe Swamy Gufa Etc and back to Panchadev Pahad Enjoy Lunch in Hotel; After Lunch Check out from hotel and Proceed to Manthangad ; After Arrived in Manthangad Visit Shripad Shree Vallabh Swamy Virat Avtar Darshan Temple ; After Darshan We proceed for Mantralayam; After Arrived in Mantralayam We visit Raghavendra Swamy Temple after Darshan Free time for Shopping ; After Shopping Enjoy South Indian Dinner and Proceed for Mantralayam Road Railway Station; After Arrival in Mantralayam Road Departure for Pune / Mumbai at 10.20 P.M, Night Journey in Train.|
|DAY 6 ARRIVAL PUNE||Arrival In Pune at 08.10 A.M Kalyan at 10.57 A.M , Thane at 11.22 A.M ,Dadar at 11.52 A.M, Mumbai (CSMT) at 12.30 P.M ; Tour End With Golden Memories.|
Tour COST AS FOLLOWING HERE:-
Tour Cost Per Person is 13,000/- With 3 A/C Sleeper Class Railway ticket.
Tour Cost Per Person is 14,800/- With 2 A/C Sleeper Class Railway ticket.
Group Departure Date :-
01 Sep 2024 Booking Start Only 16 Seates Left Book your Seates As Early As possible…..
01 Oct 2024 Booking Start Only 16 Seates Left Book your Seates As Early As possible…..
01 Nov 2024 Booking Start Only 16 Seates Left Book your Seates As Early As possible…..
01 Dec 2024 Booking Start Only 16 Seates Left Book your Seates As Early As possible…..
1)Mumbai/Pune to Pithapuram – Annavaram to Hyderabad – Mantralayam Rd to Pune/Mumbai 3 A/C Sleeper Class Railway Tickets.
2)From Pithapuram Railway Station to Annavaram Railway Station By Non A/C Tavera with Toll,Tax,Parking and Driver Bhatta.
3)Pithapur Stay for 1 Night in A/C Room for 2 Person.
4)Pithapur Breakfast, Lunch & 1 Dinner In Prasad Bhojanalaya as a Prasad.
6)Mahabubnagar To Kuravpur Non A/C Toofan with toll, tax, parking and Driver Allowance.
7)Kuravpur To Manthangad Mantralayam By Non A/C Toofan Vehicle with Toll, Tax, Parking and Driver Allowance.
8)Kuravpur Stay for 2 Person in A/C room for 1 Night.
9)Kuravpur All Meals Only Veg.
10)Kuravpur Boat Charges (Butty).
11)Mantralayam Veg Dinner.
12)Daily 01 Liter Mineral Water Bottle Per Person from Pithapuram TO Mantralayam Road Railway Station Except Railway Journey.
13)01 Tour Manager from Pune to Pune.
** Kindly note that Railway Food & Mineral Water Bottle at actual Basis at your own**
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1)Need 5,000/- Each Per Person for Railway Ticket booking its non refundable amount.
2)Rest Balance We need at before 10 Days Prior to Departure.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
2)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
3)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points.(Subject to road & govt. conditions)
4)Kindly note that Railway Food & Mineral Water Bottle at actual Basis at your own.
5)Pithapur Kuravpur Rudra Abhishek.
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 10 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 10 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are Tour organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, railway, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.