SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA PACKAGES FROM PUNE.
The largest city in South Africa also goes by the name of Johannesburg. Located in the north east part of the country, it is world’ s largest city not located by a major water body. In a country with no legally defined capital city (Cape Town is the seat of the Parliament and Pretoria is where the government is based) Johannesburg is home to South Africa’s Constitutional Court. It is also a capital of Gauteng, the wealthiest province in South Africa. Swati Holidays provide you honeymoon packages to south Africa as well as we are organizing MICE Events for Big Companies. In Future Tourism Market Trend South Africa is most poplar Country in MICE Events. Here you can Enjoy Many Things in one package like Wild Life Safari, Sun City, Beautiful Beaches and many more things.
1 NIGHT JOHANNESBURG
1 NIGHT SUN CITY
2 NIGHT KNYSNA
2 NIGHT CAPE TOWN
DETAILED DAY WISE PROGRAMME
|DAYWISE DETAILS||TOUR PROGRAMME|
|DAY 1 Arrival in Johannesburg||Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs and immigration, meet with our representative & proceed for a Johannesburg city tour. Thereafter proceed to your Hotel & Check In. Dinner is served at an Indian restaurant Overnight stay in Johannesburg.|
|DAY 2 Johannesburg – Sun City||This morning after breakfast depart on a private road transfer to SUN CITY which is internationally renowned as South Africa’s premier holiday resort offering a multitude of attractions and activities to keep everyone occupied. With its combination of golf, game and gambling, as well as world class hotels. Sun City is the perfect choice for any holiday in South Africa. Conveniently located about two hours' drive outside Johannesburg, Sun City in South Africa has so much to offer. Dinner is served at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Sun City.|
|DAY 3 Sun City – Johannesburg – George or port Elizabeth – Knysna||Breakfast served at the hotel, after which you will be transferred to Johannesburg airport for your local flight to Port Elizabeth/George. Arrive at the airport and met by our representative, thereafter set off to the Garden Route, said to be the ultimate road trip stretching across the south-eastern coast, taking in lakes, lagoons, dramatic sea vistas, and pristine national parks along the way. The Otter Trail offers hikers the chance to walk through the magical landscape, plus the towns of Mossel Bay, George and Storms River make great bases for exploring. Arrive Knysna and Check in to your hotel. Dinner is served at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Knysna.|
|DAY 4 Knysna – Oudtshroon||After breakfast we visit Oudtshoorn, capital of the Little Karoo and ostrich capital of the world. Here in the picturesque Cango Valley, we will explore the world famous underground fairyland, the Cango Caves, one of the world's great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world's finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity of riding an ostrich or stand on top of ostrich egg. Later on we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch.
Dinner is served at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Knysna.
|Day 5 Knysna – Hermanus – Cape Town||After enjoying your breakfast we checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town via the rolling farmlands of the Overberg region A stop is made in Albertina, home of the diverse aloe ferox succulent plant. We continue to the seaside village of Hermanus, which promises to enchant visitors all year round. This village is famous for whale watching during the southern winter months and is a popular retirement town. Whales can be seen from the cliffs in the town centre.
Arrive in Cape Town late afternoon and check in to the hotel. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as “The Mother city”.
Dinner is served at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
|Day 6 Capetown Local Sightseeing||After breakfast leave on a half-day scenic Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel.|
|Day 7 – Capetown – Home bound||After breakfast proceed to Cape Town International Airport to board flight to your home destination with lots of Golden Memories.|
1)All Sightseeing and transfer by SIC Basis.
2)A/C Deluxe Room Everywhere.
3)Daily Breakfast Everywhere.
4)South Africa Visa.
COST FOR PER PERSON:-(**KINDLY CALL US FOR THE AFFORDABLE SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL PACKAGES**)
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & 10% (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.