Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package – 5N : Ex Delhi – Delhi (2N) – Agra (1N) – Jaipur (2N) – Ex Delhi
DETAILED DAYWISE PROGRAMME
|DAY 1:-Arrive Delhi and Full Day Local Sight Seeing||Upon Arrival, at Delhi Railway Station or Airport we proceed for our pre-booked hotel. After freshen up we proceed for Delhi full day local sightseeing. We cover Jama Masjid, Red Fort (Closed on Monday), Raj Ghat, Jantar Mantar, Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple, President House, Parliament House, India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday), Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday). Evening if time permits we enjoy shopping also at Delhi. Evening returns to Hotel. Overnight at Delhi|
|DAY 2:-Delhi – Local + Akshardham||After morning Breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing of Delhi , The national capital of Indian, Delhi is a historical city dotted with several monuments. Explore the rich history and culture of the city. Take a tour of Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple. Later we proceed for Akshardham Temple. Enjoy Light and Sound Show at Akshardham at Evening. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.|
|DAY 3:-Delhi to Agra by Road via Mathura & Vrindavan Sight Seeing (5 hrs.)||After breakfast departure for Agra; En-route visit to Mathura Lord Krishna Birthplace & Vrindavan Vrindavana and Mathura are the most important places of pilgrimage for devotees of Krishna. Krishna was born in Mathura and spent His childhood in Vrindavan. There are over 5,000 temples in Vrindavan.. Reach late evening at Agra. Check in at prebooked hotel. Overnight at Agra.|
|DAY 4:-: Agra & Drive to Jaipur (240 Km 5hrs.)||Enjoy breakfast in your hotel before departing in air-conditioned comfort to Jaipur—approximately a 5-hours drive from Agra. Make a stop at Fatehpur Sikri along the way, where you’ll learn about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, which was built by Emperor Akbar in the 1500s. Marvel at the Hindu and Muslim architectural influences as you explore the walled complex and visit Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal and other buildings located on the grounds. Return to your vehicle and make your way to the city of Jaipur, where you’ll check into your hotel and enjoy the evening as you wish. Your driver can deliver you to the local market, where it’s possible to explore the stalls selling fruits, vegetables and crafts without your guide.|
|DAY 5:-Jaipur Local Sightseeing + Chokhi Dhani Visit||Visit to Amber Fort (11 kms from the city) built by Raja Mansingh-I in 1592. It is located high on a hill overlooking Maota Lake on the forefront and can be reached by Jeep or on the elephant back. After this visit to Jaigarh Fort (15 kms from the city). It is located 400 m higher than Amber fort and was built by Swai Jai Singh-III. One of the important feature of the fort is Cannon named “jaivana” which was then worlds largest cannon on the wheel. After this Drive past to Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind & visit to City Palace which is located in the heart of the city. It was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Mansingh-II. The most famous structure of the city palace are the Chandra Mahal, the Mubarak Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, Shri Govind Dev Temple and City Palace Museum. Nearby walk to Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Evening we visit to Chokhi Dhani and have traditional food at chokhi dhani (at own cost). Later return to hotel & Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.|
|DAY 6:-Jaipur Hotel to Jaipur Railway St. / Airport Drop.||After breakfast we checkout from hotel and transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight/Train back to home.|
STANDARD PACKAGE Cost is 20,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 12 JUNE 2021 TO 30 SEP 2021)
DELUXE PACKAGE Cost is 23,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 01 JUNE 2021 TO 30 SEP 2021)
SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE Cost is 27,000/- Per Person with GST 5.00% and (Kindly Note That Cost Valid From 12 JUNE 2021 TO 30 SEP 2021)
NEW POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19
1) If for any reason, customer cancel the booking, then you have to pay 2.5% cancellation charges of the booking amount.
2) Due to Covid, the majority of hotels are offering minimal food and services. Any cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per hotel policy only. We are not liable for the same.
3) Suppose the payment has been made to the hotels against any booking & later booking gets cancelled due to any reason. In that case, we can only refund the Amount once we get a Refund from the Hotel. If Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
1) It is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded, however.
2) The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
3) For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
4) Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
5) Before booking, please check the hotel inclusions.
6) About Hotel amenities, please refer to their websites.
1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels on Breakfast basis only.
2) Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
3) Land transportation from pick up till drop Station to Station or Airport to Airport or as per round itinerary trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
4) Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on the day of quotation.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & Nill (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.