PACKAGE : Mauritus (6 Night/7 Days)
DETAILED DAYWISE PROGRAMME
Welcome to Mauritius. Arrive at Mauritius International airport and transfer to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight in Mauritius.
|DAY 2||Mauritius – South Island Tour
Today proceed for a full day South island tour with Chamarel seven colored earth. Enjoy shopping at Floreal for Ship Models and at factory outlets of popular brands, visit the extinguished volcano of Trou aux Cerfs with its magnificent view, the forest reserve of Plain Champagne, the Black River National Park, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin and of course the waterfall and the seven-colored earth of Chamarel. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight at Mauritius.
|DAY 3||Mauritius – At leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight at Mauritius Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Optional: Enjoy an exclusive Submarine trip taking you 30 -40 meters undersea to view the coral reefs and marine life
|DAY 4||Mauritius – Port Louis City Tour
Proceed for a full day city tour. You will visit the famous Pamplemousses botanical garden famous for its large collection of indigenous and exotic plants, including the giant Victoria Amazonia water lilies and many species of palm trees. The garden is also home to giant tortoises and deers. Later visit the capital – Port Louis, viewpoint of Marie Reine de la Paix and enjoy shopping at the local market and the Caudan Waterfront. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Mauritius. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 5||Mauritius – Ile Aux Surf Island Tour
Today proceed for half day tour to Ile Aux Surf Island. Drive to the east to embark in Trou d’Eau Douce on a speedboat to the famous Robinson Crusoe Island Ile aux Cerfs. Discover swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the lagoon. Overnight at Mauritius Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Optional: One can enjoy water sports activities like – Para sailing, under water sea walk etc at an additional cost.
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight at Mauritius. Optional: Enjoy one-one-one encounter with “Walking with the Lions” experience at the Casela Nature and Leisure Park.
|DAY 7||Mauritius – Hometown
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home. Meals: Breakfast Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
**CALL US FOR SPECIAL RATES**
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1) Any Airfare is not included in the package cost. Airfare is included under AIR PACKAGE TOUR only.
2) Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides, etc.,
3)Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in the hotel restaurant or room except for buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
4)The Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & govt. conditions)
HOTEL/LAND CANCELLATION POLICY
# Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost (During Season) & 10% (During Off-Season)
# 30 to 15 days before the trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost (During Season) & 25% (During Off-Season)
# 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost (During Season) & 50% (During Off-Season)
# 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
# In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation, etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
For more information about cancellation policies, please contact our sales/reservation executive.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, the shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
1) There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it entirely depends on hotel policy).
2) Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
3) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
4) Complimentary room category upgradations will depend on the availability of rooms and as per hotels terms & conditions only.
5) Room Heater / AC available in the hotel with an extra cost bared by the guest directly (Depends on hotel policy and terms)
6) If the booking is more then one room in same or all resort in a different destination, possibly that rooms should be on differences in the sense of floor, location, room size, amenities, facilities, etc. (Depends on hotels structure) even in the same category of rooms booking also.
7) Guest can’t compare the rating of hotels/resort in hill station areas or tourist spot areas with business city or business class of hotels.
8) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which will be given at the time of booking; it will be sent to guest 12 hrs. prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.
9) It is possible that the details which are forward to you can be replaced of change at last movement due to any technical reason or any of the right also.
10) All guests are requested to satisfy themselves with Vehicle or driver within the minimum duration of time if you found any significant issue in a vehicle like a carrier, a/c, wheels, seating capacity, music system of any other things, please inform our operation department on the spot without wasting time.
11) We are organizing the Vehicle according to the number of paying passengers only unless specifically mention child in travelling schedules.
12) Ideal timings of use of Vehicle will be from 7:00 AM approx till 10:00 PM only for all ideal transfer and main mentioned sightseeing only, ( In an emergency case it will be flexible also)
13) AC will operate on hills with additional cost.
14) Any Hike up in Fuel cost & changes in taxes structure etc. after the date of quotation and even after booking will be charged extra on the actual amount of changes and bared by guest either well in advance or on direct payment basis.
15) If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider. If the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
16) We cannot be held responsible/liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage, etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
17) Please clarify the total number of passenger, including infant and child at the time of booking only; the Vehicle will be suggested and scheduled as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of Vehicle will be possible or allowed.
18) According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.